Where is Graduation?
- Inspiring Body of Christ Church
- 7701 S. Westmoreland Rd. Dallas, TX 75237
When is Graduation?
- Saturday, May 27, 2016
- LHSWX 10:00 AM
- OCS 2:00 PM
Are tickets required for the ceremony?
- Tickets are not required for the ceremony.
Where do guests and students park?
- Guests are encouraged to park and enter the building at the main entrance as indicated on the parking map.
- Students will park and enter the building at the Cockrell Hill entrance, as indicated on the parking map.
What time should guests and students arrive for the ceremony?
- Guests should begin arriving no earlier than one hour prior to the start of the event.
- Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
What can guests bring to commencement? Guests are encouraged to celebrate their students with flowers, small gifts, and cheerful smiles. The following items, however, will not be permitted in the commencement auditorium:
- Umbrellas, large signs, flags or laser pointers, or incendiary devices.
- Alcohol or any outside food items (Water bottles with caps are permitted)
- No drones or any unmanned flying vehicles
What time will commencement end?
- Our graduation ceremonies begin promptly at the scheduled time. If you are not there when the ceremony is scheduled to begin, you will be late and will not be permitted to enter the auditorium until all graduates have been seated. The ceremony will last for approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
Where can guests meet their students after commencement?
- After the ceremony is complete, and the graduates have completed the processional march, guests can meet the graduates in the foyer of the building, or outside of the building.