STEPS TO BECOME A LIFE SCHOOL SUBSTITUTE:
1. To apply for a substitute position, complete the Substitute Application.
2. Life School conducts substitute interviews several times throughout the school year.
3. Once the HR Department has received a recommendation for hire, you will be contacted via e-mail regarding fingerprinting instructions. Senate Bill 9 requires all Life School substitutes to submit digital fingerprints for a criminal history review. Completion of the fingerprinting process is not a promise for employment with the district.
***If you have already submitted fingerprints in the State of Texas for education purposes and we can verify your results, we will e-mail your next steps regarding a mandatory orientation.***
4. Once you have completed your fingerprinting, please submit a copy of the receipt to Life School Human Resource Department.
5. Once HR receives your fingerprinting receipt, we will contact you via e-mail to finalize the hiring process.
Applicants must have a high school diploma to apply.
Once hired as a substitute you are able to work on any Life School campus and can accept jobs through the Frontline/Aesop program.
Oak Cliff Campuses
All Other Campuses
To Apply, Click HERE