- ClassLink is a software that serves multiple purposes.
- ClassLink is used as a single sign-on portal for students, teachers, and staff to access all District authorized software/applications.
- It includes a password reset portal for anyone to be able to reset their network password on or off of our network as well as QR sign-in code option to allow young children to sign in without needing to memorize a username or password.
- ClassLink also rosters our applications through a single format known as OneRoster. This streamlines the account creation process and provides a central interface to control that.
- ClassLink also provides detailed reporting on all programs launched through ClassLink's portal including custom date ranges and reports by user campus and grade-level groups.
- Finally, ClassLink is also an automation platform that will take data from TEAMS and automatically create/edit/delete Life School network accounts for both students and staff.